Tuesday, October 9, 2012

sucking it up

So, I haven't posted recently. 
School, work, family, etc have been definitely taking their toll on me.

After completing a 20 page APA style research analysis, 4 exams, 2 quizzes and an insane amount of homework, I have just about had it with any form of writing my thoughts, opinions, or anything down.

but, I'm sucking it up.

I am getting sick, as I always do around my birthday (which is next Tuesday WOOO). I think the pollen and other allergens really get to me. Mixed with the fact that everyone's turning their furnaces on. I am miserable. Coughing, huge black bags under my eyes. Honestly, if tomorrow was Halloween, all I would have to do it dress in ratty clothing. My frizzy hair and pale face with those eye-bags would make me look like a zombie without even trying (free Halloween costume, anyone?).

I don't want to work out. I don't want to eat clean. I want to sleep all damn day and drink slushies from Sonic.

but, I'm sucking it up.

I am, by no stretch of the imagination, an example for how to live one's life or become healthier. It is a daily freaking battle. 


but...I SUCK IT UP.
noticing a trend here?





I have been loving these quotes lately because they are so true.
I have always been a big baby when it comes to pain.
I wanted to do everything possible to lose weight, except actually eat healthy and exercise.
(logical, right?)


I am sick and tired of it.

NOW is my time.
I am officially down TEN pounds. Making a total of 20 pounds lost all together. 
I can't really see it, but I am damn proud that the scale is moving in the direction I want it to.



So, instead of sitting at home, mindlessly watch The Vampire Diaries, I am getting off my ass, and going to the gym. 


Can I get a HELL YEAH?!

No comments:

Post a Comment