Friday, September 21, 2012

My weight loss journey

Well, here it is. I'm fat, obese, hefty, overweight. Whatever it is you want to call it, I am it. And I'm sick of it. It's time to make a change. It's time to stop the excuses. I want to be the best me I can possibly be. I am not saying I can't be that without being skinny, but I am saying that I will always dislike that I couldn't overcome my weight.

I have lost 13.1 pounds, and plateaued. Well that's a lie. I have stopped trying consistently. I'll be healthy here and there, then come and lay on my couch and binge eat a bag of chips. That definitely doesn't help anything.


So here I am, laying it all out there online. Here is the first step to the new life and new me.

And here are some goals

•Lose 40 pounds
•Run a 5k
•Run a half marathon
•Compete in a triathlon
•Continue blogging as a way to keep myself accountable and as a means to track my progress



So here's my first before and after.

Before 213
After 200



On Sunday, September 23, I am beginning my second 24 Day Challenge. I will also be beginning Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and continuing 5k/half marathon training. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment