Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

My first EVER link-up! Here we go!
how exciting :)

This Weeks Questions:


 1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
run a half marathon! i am dying to prove to myself and others that i can do it!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
married to B, graduated from college, working as a nurse and living somewhere warmer with a dog of my own 

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
my 22nd birthday, finally finding out if i got into the professional division of my program, heading out to arizona to spend NYE with B's family
from B and my 21st birthday party
(our birthday's are 3 days apart)
we'd only been dating for about 1 month at this point, I was already head over heels!


4. What are your hopes for your blog?
to actually have followers! nah, not just that. i would love to have a well developed blog, like the ones i see all over! i also hope that this blog (and potentially its followers) can keep me motivated and accountable and help me reach my goals!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? 
not at all. as much as I love how close I am to my family, I am anxious to move south. I am in love with North Carolina, but would also like to go southwest somewhere. 

6. What is your morning routine?
routine? what is that?! hahah, kidding, but my days are very sporadic and always changing.
so I will do my intended routine for tomorrow!

5:00 am: wake up and turn on CMT
change into workout clothes
cough down drink fiber drink (for the 24 day challenge)

5:20 am: head to Extreme Results for class
drink Spark and eat an apple

6:00 am: get my ass handed to me at Extreme

7:00 am: finish class, head back to campus

7:15 am: shower and get ready for class

8:30 am: eat AM snack (oatmeal and berries)

9:00 am: relax, study, straighten room, do dishes, etc

11:30: head to class





well, there was the first of, hopefully, many!

2 comments:

  1. "4. What are your hopes for your blog? to actually have followers!"

    Consider it done - Pleased to meet you! My own family trends to nurses (my grandmother and two sisters), and so I'm happy to meet one.

    And, linkups are a great way to add followers and meet friends - folks love having something to talk about and compare notes on.

    Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete